Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Meet "business" Saskia, part 2

 Month number 4, Task 4

Kada vidite slike, možda ćete se zapitati: šta je ovde business stil? No, kao što objasnih u prethodnom "business" postu, taj stil u mom poslu ima neko sasvim drugo značenje. Moglo bi se reći da se kod mene "business" i "casual" nekad spajaju. 

///////

When you see the photos, u`ll probably wonder: what exactly is "business" here? However, as I have explained in my previous "business" post, that kind of style in my job position has a completely different meaning. It could be said that in my case "business" and "casual" sometimes intertwine.






Opet veoma važni detalji.... //////////// Again, very important details...

... i naravno cipele - moj najnoviji outfit fetish! Zanimljiva priča vezana za ove cipele je da sam ih dobila od koleginice, čijoj ćerki su bile male. Inače sam na poslu najsitinija od svih koleginica, te mi vrlo često donose garderobu koja je mala njima ili njihovoj deci. U početku mi je bilo neprijatno zbog toga, ali sada mogu da priznam da u meni uglavnom prevlada čista sreća kada mi nešto donesu, jer kao malo dete otvaram kesu, a čak mi nije ni rođendan :)

//////////////

... and, of course, shoes - my newest outfit fetish! Interesting story about these shoes is that I got them from a coleague of mine, to whose daughter these shoes were small. I am the smallest of all the coleagues of mine, so they very often bring me wardrobe which is small for them, or for their daughters. In the beginning I was uncomfortable about that, but now I have to admit that I`m usually overwelhmed by pure happiness when they bring me something, and I, as a little child, am about to open the "present bag", when it`s not even my birthday :)


 Kada kupim nove cipele, kao da mi gori vatra u stopalima :)

//////

When I buy new shoes, there`s like fire in my feet :)



3 comments:

  1. Those are adorable shoes! I love what we call over here "kitten" heels - NOT really high!

    I always enjoy reading your blog posts - I find your life very interesting and your ability to write a blog in English and your own language is pretty impressive!

    Do you have a page on facebook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words. I`ve been learning English since I was a child, and this is a great opportunity to practice it and keep it "alive". I don`t have a FB page, but I`m thinking that maybe it`s a high time to make one. Do you have yours?

      Delete
  2. LOVE the bag! Great blog, now following you via the blog hop and would love a follow back. All the best! Monica

    ReplyDelete