Thursday, November 22, 2012

Welcome to another Aloha affair party. This is my last hosting of the party this year, and I can`t wait to host it next time, cause it has been an incredible journey. I found out about so many interesting blogs, and met so many magnificent people. I hope that you had the same experience. If you didn`t, you have another opporunity with this party :)

For everyone who wants to know me better, here are some funny and sweet stories from my childhood. And for those who want to know the older me better, here`s one simple recipe I made a few days ago.

And now, go mingle and enjoy the Aloha affair.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYBODY!


Hosted by: 
&
An Aloha Affair's Amazing November Team
blank-canvaslined-5-1-1-5-4-1-2-4-31
Kendra Aleksandra Raven  Anna  * Harmony
Each week we'll highlight two team members' responses to our  conversation starter so that you can get to know them better. 

This month's conversation starter:
What Are You Thankful For?


For more info on joining future An Aloha Affair teams please email:
localsugarhawaii@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment